We know your wanting Alpha 15 but it’s still some weeks out so in the meantime here is a great new alpha 14.7 stable build with many highly requested bug fixes and a new launcher which could help folks with 32 bit problems.
Alpha 14.7 Official Release Notes
- Crunched texture setting causes some terrain to render wrong colors to map
- Connected support beam blocks are z-fighting
- LOD changes colours on car windows and rims
- Brass Faucets have different colors in preview and when placed
- Forge particle effect causes performance drop
- Player death animation not showing on drop all/delete all on death
- Grown maple trees have their full hit points and resources
- Shadows are showing up as 3D objects
- Counter and Counter Around Sink are different textures
- EAC update (fixes code certificate signature checks on older system)
- Mismatched specular cutout atlas
- Fire particles for the forge are pink (missing texture)
- Servers don’t save time on crash/improper shutdown
- Treasure quest loot can fall through terrain
- InvalidCastException when another player has arrows in toolbelt and scrolls through them
- Player is able to upgrade blocks without required resources
- Supply crate may land out of the user’s reach
- Zombies have a chance of walking on one leg
- Fixed collision to glass pane prefab
- Colored items are missing their color overlay in crafting menus
- Reentering session with active crafting causes crafted item SFX to be audible outside of crafting menu
- Buffwindow disappears when clicking on buff after inspecting item
- Mining Helmet flashlight’s bulb is not bright when flashlight is on and player sits on the Minibike
- When the Minibike has blocks above it it flies up when player is coming back to its chunk
- Destroyed loot containers never dropping their contents when destroyed
- Minibike’s name does not update
- Pressure Plate resource exploit
- Water cook times are inconsistent
- Player may have endless coal supplied by destroying and rebuilding burned blocks
- Cobblestone ramps may change rotation when upgraded to concrete
- Minibike IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range
- During gameplay loot/item pickup becomes difficult up close
- Multiplayer kills show as “player died”
- Medicine skill effects dont show on items or buffs
- Minibike jumps on the water surface or shakes in the waterfall
- Minibike causing insane damage to players
- Game Launcher (currently only used when manually run from 7dLauncher.exe with SHIFT pressed or when selecting „Show game launcher“ from Steam start options)
- 32 and 64 bit builds for Windows in the same download, switching done through the game launcher
- Added size check for specular textures on atlas creation
- Chang’s head is too dark on linux
- No longer used cobblestoneramp rotations may result in a faulty mesh
Known OS / crash issues
- OSX: Default build crashes, use the latest_experimental_u52 (stable_u52 when non-experimental released) build from Steam.
- OSX with Intel GPU and most likely some Linux systems with Intel GPU: black terrain
- OSX: Might be seeing some kind of “checkerboard” graphics. Try latest_experimental_u52 (stable_u52 when non-experimental released) build from Steam.
- Linux with AMD GPU and proprietary driver: Might still crash on launch. If so for some people running the game with “-force-gfx-direct” fixes this (add the parameter to the launch options in Steam). Alternatively if performance is good enough the open source driver should fix this too.
- Linux: Crashes due to not being able to use PulseAudio. Might be fixed with this build.
- Windows with NVIDIA GPU: driver versions 34x.xx are causing crashes when entering games. If there are no newer drivers for your card try using latest_experimental_u52 (stable_u52 when non-experimental released) build from Steam.
If any of the above issues does no longer apply for you (e.g. able to run on Linux with AMD GPU, proprietary driver and no launch-argument) please report in this thread:https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42101-Graphics-Crash-issues-with-A14-7
[sc_download_cloud url=”http://cloud.gigarent.it/f/7792d3bb5c/?raw=1″ name=”7 Days To Die Alpha v14.7 x64″]
[sc_download_cloud url=”http://cloud.gigarent.it/f/42e0194d9a/?raw=1″ name=”7 Days To Die Alpha v14.7 x86″]
[sc_download_cloud url=”http://cloud.gigarent.it/f/1e33215f6b/?raw=1″ name=”7 Days To Die Alpha v14.6 to v14.7 Update”]
GigaRent Anticheat Launcher
GigaCloud: 7 Days To Die GigaRent Anticheat Launcher
Now all not validated player will be kicked by the anticheat.