Update 175504 Information:
Whew! Leaving early access? That went pretty good! Today’s update is mostly a big batch of bug fixes and a bit of tuning. Enjoy!
- Bernie will now attract all nearby Shadow Creatures (instead of just one at a time) when activated.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Minions will now tend to finish working on one target before moving onto the next.
- Added more variety and improvements to character speech strings.
- Pig Man and Bunnyman speech can now be seen on clients.
- Players’ cold breath can now be seen on clients.
- Penguin Nests now respect the Ice Boulder world customization setting.
- Fixed bug with timing of Shadow Digger’s action animation.
- Fixed bug where Thulecite Clubs never spawned any Shadow Tentacles.
- Fixed dislocated shoulder animation glitch when mounting Beefalo.
- Fixed hair animation glitch when jumping into Worm Holes while wearing a hat.
- Fixed animation glitch when Werepigs transform back to Guard Pigs.
- Fixed bug with orientation of buildings that are off-screen when camera is rotated.
- Fixed Twiggy Tree Saplings appearing when Twiggy Trees were not supposed to be in the world. (Only affects new worlds.)
- Fixed bug where old snapshots would sometimes appear in the Rollback tab even after a save slot has been deleted.
- Fixed bug where Crafting menu sometimes closes before you can select skin variations on certain window sizes and resolutions.
Download GigaFun Launcher from GigaCloud: