Continuano gli aggiornamenti della versione 13…
Alpha 13.2 Patch notes
- Added: Notification when item is broken and needs repair.
- Changed: Supply crates have less HP
- Changed: Rebalanced all tools. Essentially all iron tools do the same base damage, but have penalties for what they aren’t good at. This resolves odd cases where a pickaxe might have been better at cutting wood than a fireaxe. Stone tools do half the damage iron tools do. Steel tools do 2x damage as iron
- Changed: Dead animals stay in the world 2x as long
- Changed: Sunglasses make you look cool and also cool you down in hot weather.
- Changed: Rocket launcher cannot be assembled or repaired without reading the schematic first.
- Changed: Horde zombies save with map when they reach destination.
- Changed: Tools made from forged iron no longer break, but become unusable until repaired
- Changed: Increased the amount of repair forged iron provides to degraded tools.
- Changed: Buttons on the map now highlight whenever you hover over them.
- Changed: Player stats refresh less per second.
- Fixed: Harvest HUD showing -1 to +2 when picking up an item dropped via mouse or drop action.
- Fixed: Minibike screen text stays on screen after picking up chassis.
- Fixed: Skills sometimes not able to be hovered or selected.
- Fixed: Item degradation breaks not being used without degradation section.
- Fixed: Items breaking after use when set not to.
- Fixed: Added repair to ladders.
- Fixed: Waterflow re-enabled. Water performance on deep lakes improved.
[Note: water blocks under at least 6 water blocks/voxels will not reduce their emission count so as to keep large lakes from recalculating the entire lake. Blasting holes near the surface, or shoreline, of a lake will still cause some performance loss but much less than before and will NOT flatten out the entire lake, keeping performance light]
- Fixed: Drinking water with hands & NRE fix.
- Fixed: Minibike parts not visible to others in MP.
Note: we are working on the mysterious bad framerate and high ram usage being reported on servers only and have some un-tested fixes in the works stay tuned.
Download 7 Days To Die Alpha 13.1 to 13.2 by GigaRent.it (Update) from GigaCloud:
Download 7 Days To Die Alpha 13.2 by GigaRent.it (Full) from GigaCloud: